1. Responsible for the development and implementation of DeFi products;
2. Responsible for the development of blockchain smart contracts based on Ethereum (or Solana);
3. Follow up the open source technology of Ethereum, establish and maintain the standard of smart contracts, and adopt the best practices in the industry for continuous optimization to ensure the team runs with efficiency and quality;
4. Optimize the performance and security of smart contracts to find and implement optimal solutions. Connect with external teams when necessary; understand the suggestions from external teams and make reasonable judgments and implementations.
1. Proficient in RUST; knows how to use inline functions and other methods to optimize the execution of smart contracts;
2. Proficient in smart contract coding/compiling/testing/deployment; familiar with common smart contract vulnerabilities; has in-depth understanding of coding language mechanisms, excellent security auditing capabilities, and is able to code smart contracts with security guaranteed;
3. Familiar with frameworks and tools related to Ethereum DApp development, such as Truffle/Hardhat, Remix etc.
1. Develop apps based on Flutter; proficient in native Android and iOS App development technology;
2. Optimize the performance of the Flutter framework, and constantly improve the efficiency, performance, security, stability, and scalability of cross-platform technologies.
1. At least 2 years of Flutter project development experience, at least 3 years of Android/iOS development experience, able to develop high-quality Apps independently;
2. Proficient in Java, Kotlin, Object-C and other native development languages;
3. Familiar with Flutter and Android/iOS native mixing technology;
4. Capable of developing flutter plug-ins based on Android/iOS independently;
5. Proficient in Android/iOS performance and stability optimization; able to design and implement optimization schemes based on specific scenarios;
6. Have certain architectural ability, understand various design patterns, and have good experience in component-oriented programming.
1. Responsible for the security of programs and Apps;
2. Participate in the technical review of BitKeep's product architecture and conduct security assessments;
3. Conduct regular security audit to guide developers to fix identified security issues;
4. Track and research the latest security vulnerabilities and offensive and defensive technologies;
5. Responsible for internal security-related knowledge sharing and training;
6. Responsible for the building of the security team, as well as the connection and cooperation with Bitget security team.
1. Degrees in computer science, information security, and other relevant majors;
2. At least 6 years of work experience in the security field, familiar with SSL/TLS, HTTPS, various encryption and hashing algorithms, key exchange protocols, etc.;
3. Familiar with mobile security (iOS, Android, Web), device security solutions (such as code protection, obfuscation, encryption and decryption); experience in identity authentication, key management, financial payment, and blockchain contract security is a plus;
4. Rich experience in security research and development such as anti-debugging, anti-calling, and anti-hook;
5. Familiar with security requirements analysis, common attack modes, and experience in attack and defense penetration and vulnerability mining is a plus;
6. Strong communication and coordination skills; able to organize and coordinate multiple-functional efforts to promote the implementation of security plans;
1. Responsible for the security audit and source code audit of smart contracts and blockchain protocols, including security and performance audits, and the development of audit reports;
2. Identify unknown security vulnerabilities and code defects in Solidity programs, verify the vulnerabilities, and prepare security reinforcement reports;
3. Assess risk exposure, and conduct overall assessments of project risks combined with other information from the BitKeep research institute for cross-validation;
4. Track and analyze the latest security vulnerabilities in the blockchain industry;
1. Bachelor degree or above in computer and information security-related majors; at least 3 years of work experience in fields related to smart contract development and auditing;
2. Familiar with the architecture of ERC-20/721/1155 and typical DeFi contracts such as Aggregator and Router;
3. Familiar with Solidity and skilled in using Solidity inline assembly. Knowledge of Rust, Move and other languages is a plus;
4. Proficient in using contract analysis and auditing tools such as Solgraph, Mythril, SECURIF, etc., and proficient in source code testing tools and testing processes;
5. Proficient in at least one scripting language (such as Nodejs/Python/Go, etc.);
6. Familiarity with security technology (such as security attack and defense technology, security vulnerability analysis) is a plus;
7. Fluency in spoken English is a plus.
1. Responsible for the security of key data such as the Private Key and Mnemonic phrase of BitKeep App and Chrome Extension;
2. Conduct regular security audit to guide developers to fix security issues identified;
3. Track and research the latest security vulnerabilities and offensive and defensive technologies;
4. Propose solutions to security issues of the BitKeep products (such as in data encryption, decryption algorithms and data transmission protocols, etc.), and promote implementation.
1. Bachelor degree or above in computer-related majors; at least 5 years of working experience in mobile security;
2. Understand the underlying principles and mechanisms of Android or iOS systems; familiar with assembly language and encryption and decryption algorithms;
3. Familiar with App reverse analysis, debugging, reinforcement, obfuscation, etc.; experience in OLLVM and Unicorn development is a plus;
4. Proficient in IDA, JEB and other analysis and debugging tools; understand the principles of injection and Hook technology; able to use Frida, Xposed and other frameworks to write Hook code.