1. Responsible for the development and implementation of DeFi products;
2. Responsible for the development of blockchain smart contracts based on Ethereum (or SOLANA);
3. Follow up the open source technology of Ethereum, establish and maintain the standard of smart contracts, and adopt the best practices in the industry for continuous optimization to ensure the team runs with efficiency and quality;
4. Optimize the performance and security of smart contracts to find and implement optimal solutions. Connect with external teams when necessary; understand the suggestions from external teams and make reasonable judgments and implementations.
1. Proficient in RUST; knows how to use inline functions and other methods to optimize the execution of smart contracts;
2. Proficient in smart contract coding/compiling/testing/deployment; familiar with common smart contract vulnerabilities; has in-depth understanding of coding language mechanisms, excellent security auditing capabilities, and is able to code smart contracts with security guaranteed;
3. Familiar with frameworks and tools related to Ethereum DApp development, such as Truffle/Hardhat, Remix etc.
1. Responsible for the security of programs and apps;
2. Participate in the technical review of BitKeep's product architecture and conduct security assessments;
3. Conduct regular security audit to guide developers to fix security issues indentified;
4. Track and research the latest security vulnerabilities and offensive and defensive technologies;
5. Responsible for internal security-related knowledge sharing and training;
6. Responsible for the building of the security team, as well as the connection and cooperation with Bitget security team.
1. Degrees in computer science, information security, and other relevant majors;
2. At least 6 years of work experience in the security field, familiar with SSL/TLS, HTTPS, various encryption and hashing algorithms, key exchange protocols, etc.;
3. Familiar with mobile security (iOS, Android, Web), device security solutions (such as code protection, obfuscation, encryption and decryption); experience in identity authentication, key management, financial payment, and blockchain contract security is a plus;
4. Rich experience in security research and development such as anti-debugging, anti-calling, and anti-hook;
5. Familiar with security requirements analysis, common attack modes, and experience in attack and defense penetration and vulnerability mining is a plus;
6. Strong communication and coordination skills; able to organize and coordinate multiple-functional efforts to promote the implementation of security plans;